See it – read the melody scored in the booklet
Sing it – listen to the tonic chord and starting note and sing the melody
Hear it – sing along to check your accuracy
- For all singers; all styles, all levels, all ages
- Improve your sight singing in less than 3 minutes a day
- Soloists and choral singers- in lessons or self-study
- More than 90 practice exercises
- Easy to use at home, in the car, or on your walk
- Please refer to The Royal Conservatory of Music Voice Syllabus for specific requirements, but highly beneficial for any program of study
- Grade 1- 8 progressively graded
Makes Learning Easier!
- Work at your own pace – repeat any exercise as often as needed
- Plenty of exercises to ensure your success
- Great for home study or with a teacher
- Progressive grade levels
Practice Tools for MusiciansMakes Teaching Easier!
- Students practice at home the way you teach
- Affordable for students and teachers
- Saves valuable teaching time- reduce stress in the studio
- Proven success rate – used by thousands of teachers and students!
Whether you’re a beginner or professional, you can improve your Sight Singing with this great series!